Beginner and Intermediate - Module 1
An intro into floristry and the flower world in SA The foundation principles and elements of design are taught as well as theory on flowers Learn the technique of tied bunches No requirements needed. Modules need to be done in sequential order
R1630.00 (vat inclusive)
Beginner Module 1 - Foundation principles and elements and tied bunches
|Duration|| 3 hrs|
|Cost||R1630.00 vat inclusive price|
|Includes||Hand tied bunch made taken home|
- Learn more about the world of flowers and floral design.
- Get a brief overview of the names of flowers and genres, families and classes.
- Know the seasons and seasonal flowers and availability.
- Overview of the flower market, how it works.
- Tips and tricks for buying flowers and the buying for this trade.
- Care and control of cut stems, preparation of stems and protection of flowers.
- Learn the flower grades and what to look out for for longevity of flowers when buying.
- The floral elements of form, colour and texture are taught.
- The principle of design called harmony and balance are shown and practiced.
- LEARN the technique of creating a hand tied bouquet!