Beginner and Intermediate - Module 2
PRICE INCLUDES VAT Requires module 1 to be done first. Learn more principles and elements of design The technique of making symmetrical vases
R1850.00 (vat inclusive)
Beginner Module 2 - How to arrange flowers into a vase and more principles and elements of design
|Cost||R1850.00 vat inclusive price|
|Includes||Vase arrangement made taken home|
- How do I put flowers into a vase so as to have the right amount of flowers and create a decent design and shape.
- Which flowers can I mix together and why?
- What is a floral style and how does form and texture and colour play a part in creating flowers in all the varying style categories from country to modern minimal.
- Learn how to create and recognise SPACE: an invaluable tool in floral design.
- Preparation of stems and containers for this design principle – see how!
- The greenery foundation – rules of working with greenery in conjunction with flowers and fillers.
- The complex floral elements of texture and colour are taught here.
- The fundamental principles of design called scale and proportion are shown and practised.
- LEARN the technique of creating a symmetrical arrangement in a vase